Monday 30 January 2012

Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S Advance I9070



Samsung has announced another variant of Galaxy S, the new Android Gingerbread smartphone Galaxy S Advance I9070. The 4.3 inch phone has Super AMOLED display, 1GHz dual-core processor, 768MB RAM, and 5MP autofocus camera with LED Flash.

Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070:

  • 4.3 inch 800x480 pixels Super AMOLED display
  • 1.3MP secondary camera
  • Available with 8/16GB user memory
  • HD video recording @720p
  • Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0, 3G HSPA 14.4Mbps
  • Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery
  • Samsung Touchwiz 4.0 UI 
No word yet on pricing, but Samsung plans to roll-out the phone in Russia next month, followed by Middle East, Africa, Europe, Southeast & Southwest Asia, Latin America, and China.

1 comment:

  1. I got this phone delivered in 2 days. Very happy with its performance. Excellent screen, audio quality, Images with flash....

    I have couple of doubts -
    1. If i update in India with the UK update will that void my warranty ?
    2. Does USB OTG work on this phone ?

    ReplyDelete